Friday, July 7, 2006

Light Olive Color Paint

Youth' Chapter 4

The only resent the following weekend. Or rather, I heard Julius, and Marta Arianna because I had not called out. Not having a car, usually asking me to pick it up. But not this Friday, so I had to call Julie. Meet in front of their school, as usual.

As I said, the situation did not present an appropriate balance, and it was obvious that sooner or later there would be a change. That evening, I learned from Erika, the her friends had gone out with other people. She was with Julie, and I was the prince of reggifiaccola. I would be king, but I was too modest.

The evening began like any other. Probably it was not just the three of us, I can not say for sure, but surely there was something to drink, so a bottle is opened and the other the long-running debate on what to do tonight. As if we really had some ideas to propose for the evening. But it was an inevitable rite, which inevitably leads to the same solution, but it was quite late, so the alcohol made it less obvious the fact of going in the same room. And in that particular Erika evening made it possible to receive SMS news of Martha. Vattelapesca were with, their classmate, and they would go somewhere to dance. Passed first to greet us. I do not know why.

expectations, the place where they were going to dance took shape, "we meet in a room just by him," Amen. They were not even got out, I just seemed a bad sign, and already could not stand the lack of education, that seemed like a real challenge. The evening turned bad.

the local were certainly more than just the three of us. I took my car, and when I drive I'm not much for Thin, I, even in the park. Starting after they were gone the anticipations of a few minutes and minutes that were translated in white hair on the heads of my passengers. We ordered drinks, we sat on the terrace. A terrace on a narrow city street crowded with cars of kids with the car radio at full blast trying to place their orridomobili in a few holes to go dancing. Recommend him. But we could see if they passed.

And they did. In the sense that they passed and greeted us. From inside the car. Have you ever seen a parade official? Here they are, inside the car to greet us. It would seem the shift of the President with the most boisterous parade ever as if they had not had a car. They parked in a hurry, we just drink when they came to greet the third, only two of them, Mr. ignorance was in a hurry to go dancing. Sometimes people can not wait to do anything stupid. At that time he found it empty, the track, but you would like to watch people looking at the empty track for a drink and spend twice what we were drinking out there, surrounded by an inferno of heat? The girls greet us, the others are lined up, we must reach them. At most we see ourselves in, kisses and hugs. A voice, physical contact was not in their religion.

Now, neither I nor Julius lacked some pride. We did not chase people to join, and we did not need. And that seemed like the evening in which we would follow other people to spend time with them. I had already planned to leave, and I hid. A brief discussion between Julie and Erika, the first one to share my idea, the second inclined to stay with friends. Yet another divorce between the two, at least predictable, and we go all three. The evening is saved, however, we are creative people, us.

It happened again, something like that. I do not remember if before or after that night, but I think one or two weeks later. The situation was similar, we meet at the school three of us, not without the proper supply of alcohol. I that we would meet the needs of alcohol in a small town, only three of us, if we had won what they drank.

News phone, go in that space in the center, in fact we are almost there, join us. In the car, I drive for a change. At least you get fast. A destination I have to pay a tint to both of my passengers, but we have no problem to park. Maybe the other cars to circulate in that area, but not us to park.

We are moving to the place, and we discover that they have not yet arrived. We began, before discovering that it is paid. Given our expenses for the drinks we had always Use sparingly in paying the inputs on the premises. Aspettiamole out. Aspettiamole. Aspettiamole. Well, maybe in the car, but because their phone is off, it is explained. Still waiting and waiting and waiting. When taking the half-hour of waiting we generally annoys the nervousness and salt. And we're not special. Julie and Erika, needless to say, spat. I invade the airwaves with messages that cost me several sessions in the confessional in the church, but they are not news and decisions. Spend more than an hour before my hand chooses to start somewhere and the car will take us, but now the romance is broken. Another evening pit.

The morning I wake up and they were joined by a text message. Difficult to write sms. But in less than one hundred and sixty characters, including signature, Arianna justifies his behavior and Martha, she blames me the fight between Julie and Erika and accuses me of hate them. It contains the signatures that are both. Perry Mason he would not escape as without legal counsel. Maybe for people like you in the process would not be in Italy late on roadmaps, but in advance of the complaints. I think good to give up the question, I do not want to get a bellyache useless. I'm a quiet guy, me.

May, June, July and August. The fracture is evident, and I can not see more for a while. There animosity between us. There just is not any more. Months spent hanging out with Julie, Erika and other friends, and rental costs to be somewhere that I can not remember. But nothing from the river that always flows in September brings up a new and old memories and new hopes come together to unite the destinies of a group that is now thought lost. By the end of the holidays once again begin to go out together, with the limitations and habits the year before. The only change of any value is that, now, are no longer a part-timer but a worker's entire account, with eight hours of business to be performed daily, and so much more to write off tiredness in the evening to find the will to exit. On the other hand the year spent hanging out with the same people has changed me, I was more aligned to them. I no longer feel the chasm between us a year ago, I no longer have the impression of being an intruder. Hooray, hang out with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment