Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Kidney Stone Stuck In Urethrasyntoms

Summer Youth 'Chapter 6

was the beginning of May, around five. I know because we went in a group home in the countryside of Antonella, another friend of Erika, to celebrate his birthday. It was expected that we stopped on Saturday and Sunday, complete with a visit to the wine fair in one country but not too close. I was invited to the last case, and that already put me on a war footing, pushing me to say that I would not have participated. But there was little to blame, since the fault was more anything else that I ever did see, and then I would certainly accept spent Sunday with Marta. My irritation did not survive and I decided to go with the others.

were three machines, nine or ten people in total. I would not have seemed much of a start, it was not for the two cases of beer prepared for the needs of the trip. It was a journey of just under an hour, stuff you do not joke about. We arrived with three bottles of drain-to-head.

The time of departure had been planned with care to be in place in time to spend the afternoon having lunch do not remember that day, see you in the house Antonella at eleven or so. That, knowing the company down there, I had already postponed to noon. Now when, punctually late, that the Swiss could adjust the clocks on our delays, Antonella put a cake in the oven, an hour of cooking on the whole acceptable, while others call it then starts immediately. I do not know how to explain, perhaps the fact that most of the others were still in a catatonic state for the previous night, maybe my watch was branded Ferrari, was three in the afternoon and we were in the car downstairs waiting for Antonella, I do not know or who or what. It was also memorable for our standard: five hours late on the actual departure theoretical, but eventually the engine roared to exotic beaches. A seventy kilometers away. Acceptable, I repeat, lunch blown apart, but the beer contains carbohydrates enough.

Which brings us to the country, after having lost a fair number of times. You can not be perfect. Immediately entranced by a comfortable house with a beautiful lawn in front, and here is a list of unbreakable rules dictated by the owner because the rules were so unbreakable, but no glass and crockery. We eat dinner after a patrol approximate and inspiring surroundings, and eat a little 'wine to prepare for the feast to come. Or should that be, because now we are preparing after eleven, not even to say come to the festival when almost everybody is going. But managed to get pasta and beans and wine, probably squeezed from the bottom of some barrel moldy, judging by the quality. Save the evening with tambourines, which are discrete players, even if our happiness is not shared much in a country where the rumble is the envy of the Scala in Milan. At two at home, even without the school, which limits our exits, but hunger and loneliness are the best. We eat our third dinner with plenty of additional consumption of wine before going to sleep. And despite the lack of girls find myself in bed with a man, although it is Mario, it means close bag to coat. E ' left too much wine for not wanting to be safe.

Early morning we wake up, at least me and Mario, or at least better than Mario, which is generous to wake up. The fumes of alcohol a few hours before they leave me uncertain on a vision that I had during the night, perhaps a failed joke or a dream of mine, but now I'm awake and I do not like wasting time. I find that in fact they are eleven and the sun beats down on the grass with an intensity enviable stuffing your sleeping bag and I find myself to cook on the grass, quickly joined by Miriam. Miriam is another friend, nice but maybe a bit 'strange, and because my character would be well inclined to mild be my friend, especially if she was gone, sleep emaciated that grips me hard fact is discouraged by his incredible noise, it goes round and round on his sleeping bag, I guess it is pink from the boredom that threatens to drive her wild. If before, seized with pity the merciful, not suppress me. But Mario also comes shortly before my execution, and somehow increase the noise in my Morpheus defeats staff. I resign myself to find a way to pass the hours waiting for the others are recovering from their lethargy.

Lunch somehow appears around three o'clock in the afternoon, when we all wake up and now, forget most of the rules the day before, we viveggiando throughout the house. News fresh sms reveal that others are coming soon, and the other includes a dozen friends, including Martha. I prepare the umpteenth episode of mutual disinterest without a lot of mental masturbation, and I feel ready until she arrives. Then the afternoon takes a strange turn.

I applaud to be a person of good manners, so when you get the hang of new friends to greet them all the necessary coldness. All the same, including Martha. Mica one can always carry a grudge. But I do not upset their arrival, so that does not interrupt for a second an interesting exercise that I invented to pass the time on the gravel of the courtyard, my being lying on the ground and imitation of the most spectacular shot in football, a backslash. All studied in great detail, because the court is narrow in a sandwich of house windows and parked cars.

Marta, meanwhile, ambush with Erika, spend time together as Siamese twins, but for some alchemy did not feel the need for scientifically-deductible, every time they meet, afforestation for a moment. They are preparing their plan of attack for the afternoon. Attack on those who do not is unknown, but this seems to me the most logic. When they come into our universe Marta lost the outer cover in favor of a black top, that even if he does not smagrisse certainly noticed. It is no secret that Florida is not the American peninsula, but every time makes her beautiful effect. The wide skirt wearing them should be spared the need to slip in, of course. I do not get distracted from my ignore, but now my game has come to bore me, and I switched to other activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment