Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Psoriasis On Scalp Cause Enlarged Lymph Node

Youth 'Chapter 5

Pass a respectable September, nights out, a few meetings convivial afternoon, resemble those of a cultural group, and I do the part of the profane more dedicated to the practice than their academic longings. History repeats itself, the school starts again, but now even they are old enough to license, and gradually enroll in driving school. Some friends have already given the exam, and at night it is easier to organize when they have some means of transporting things. Here the group clotting, before facing a new division, with the increase of school commitments. And not only.

Like everyone, even members of the group, growing, increasing their economic needs. Auto means gasoline, Smoke means cigarette packs, and be an adult means that parents expect from you a greater awareness with respect to family expenses. Here is everyone trying to land as may a few bucks, we are still in prehistoric times, even in the pre-Euro history, trying to camp in any job without too many commitments, but with even less time demands. Who does the job at the advertising offers from time to time, read the notices on shop signs, we write curriculum vitae; good even when these young people lost in the absence of values \u200b\u200bin a once successful, how did our parents, to give the ' impression of being interested in doing something important. We create smokescreens that the CIA would envy.

And now looming on the horizon, the first pseudo professional figures. God bless capitalism and Adam Smith, to venerate the United States bring themselves to apply it all to us. It is precisely the overseas chains to give more job opportunities to those who can not make a lot of hours, as they know how to adapt their needs to the flexibility of time, not bread and water. Mc Donald, somewhere secluded beach resort in Barbados is committed to give some money just Martha and Arianna, asking in exchange for some of the hours we devote to combing their hair flowing. Readily place is accepted, with such approval of a schedule compatible with the needs of schools. Study says Uncle Sam is good, so then you can do better helpers. The command posts, unfortunately, are already booked.

So their output will decline further. Work in the afternoon, evening hours to study, on weekends you retrieve what has been left behind during the week. Except on Saturday night, what is sacred.

One day, incipit purely formal, so incredibly unbearable days I have not experienced a lot, my parents leave. I do not remember where they went, but would return the next day. So I had to spend the Sabbath in the thinner solitude at home, and for a twenty-two is not a dream. In the afternoon I go out with Mario, a habit that if it was not yet entrenched it would soon become, and the late meeting the girls. Hello, how are you and later we have to work. Mario has to go to dinner at home, I offer to accompany them to work and pick it up, you can not afford to lose?

And so it was. With one exception. The McDonald's is inside a large shopping mall, and we do not even think to return to the boredom of an empty house. Thus passed the hours they devote to work through masses of windows and special offers, going from ice cream the "Ladies' Underwear" with a gap that puts a strain on my sense of reality. After eating a cone-flavored g-string and having touched the purchase of a PC with a cage of canaries in place of the hard disk, I realize that this is not the best place to me, so I fly into a library and I reassures listless reading some words of Stephen King. If he really wanted to be a horror writer, I thought, would have done better to have more experience in shopping malls.

time travel and the closing of the old girls going to wait on the terrace where they eat dinner. Time ten minutes, where the air fresh restore my limbs still remember to be on Earth, and they were joined by two trays with the same number of sealed containers of salad. To save my sanity I am comforted by the fact that the trays are governed by many pairs of hands attached themselves to my friends. Again, I avoided a straitjacket, I think with a sigh.

observation that, although the sandwiches should be developed to feed the greedy mouths of the bins in a corner of the parking spaces, employees are not given to eat for a value in excess of their meal ticket, not is stingy, not anything we derive the shareholders. It 'good that Mac Daddy is afraid that fat can weaken the health of people so devoted to the welfare of the company. And then we would not, in our city, the mice have to stick are forced to beg at traffic lights.

time to start eating, we reached a friend of the girls. Hello, it's all right, there he drove me home. Not bad as an idea. Let's go to the car, and I notice a faint surprise that, in spite of what had happened on the outward, not just the back seat is not distorted by any backside, but turning right I get caught by un'agorafobia daunting. Luckily a quick consultation had decreed as a meeting house of Ariadne on the outside we want to spy on the mica while in the shower with their parents who watch television in the kitchen!

I reach the place designated in advance sconfortevole, and with an equally sconfortevole spent waiting to hear the replacement driver and another friend who has joined us in the meantime I be informed of the new point of assembly. Needless to say, the school girls. But now I feel the absence of an anticoagulant in the blood, and in those cases nothing works well as a beer big. No longer surprised by the black hole that has formed in the meantime my car all around the driver's seat I am going to go first in front of the school, but there, not finding anyone, I go for a healthy early evening stop at the nearest bar. Less than five minutes and I'm back on the planned site of the meeting in good company. Dolce in an equivocal sense, the distillate of malt touches the competition for a coffee without sugar. Of the others, not even the shadow. May have been abducted by aliens, who died in a car accident or so probably somewhere else, there's certain is that there's only me. A shortage of ideas, and without the need to make them want to come, look. I have the beer and the car, paradise is just around the corner.

Things change, my mechanic says, pointing to a car shifting gears. And when the beer ends up in my elevator to heaven gives background and I find myself falling into the opposite direction. We still do not see anyone, and my phone is silent. Around the hope that it does not wish to send sms, knowing how much I hate them, it is now blurred, as it should have been supported by a phone call or visit for information from someone. He then decided to do my own thing, and with some doubt I go to another likely meeting point, where they find no one at all, otherwise it would be an unlikely point, anyway. I should have thought before you start the car. I'll be back before school, and I do the only thing I have left. I am in the place provided for the meeting. The others are disappeared. For some reason that is unclear to me I find myself having to do live. And I do, and how. With a text message, that even if I hate them, I developed an instinct to write that would be the envy of any stenographer. In one hundred and sixty characters, unique signature because I do not sign them, I make the effort to write, it's up to you to find out that I sent you I turn to some observations on the Ariadne approach to be taken to comply with the rules of social life, making them present in these situations which have not been fully respected by her and Martha, all seasoned with an unmistakable tone of contempt and violence that has had the effect. When I reach a few minutes later, I'm just in time for see the first and only channel the show of the evening, in which a word of contempt to individuals around me and at the end of which, with the absence of applause from an audience of more surprised that ecstatic, I remove the tents and head my bed, not without a bottle of wine of the bracket, not to lose the habit. Replicas on demand, the show is not recommended the presence of impressionable minors and individuals.

SMS This time I did not reach, or that day or the next morning. At lunchtime on Sunday, I reached a call. Answered my mother, Marta. Seraphic calmly grabs the phone and I put the original place. A little dramatic, as a gesture, I admit, but the effect has had on my self-esteem. Obviously I expect a new call attempt, and the rest in the area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment