Friday, June 23, 2006

How To Wear Converse Low Tops

Youth 'Chapter 3 (3)

So April came and with it the first signs of a crack that would grow quickly. At first all of the friends of Erika, Marta Arianna and left us, but the peak occurred between April 18 and May 1.

remember that year fell on Easter Sunday, April 20. I remember it because it is closely related to me a date. There are few dates that a man must always remember their lives. The date of birth, that his first experience with a woman and that of his death. The date of the wedding, remember that if their wives, and their opportunity to accuse her husband of having again forgotten the most important anniversary we found the majority of marriages. A husband who takes his family must at least pretend not to remember what day he got married. However this is not what interests me. That date, I said, I remember it because it is closely related to my life. There I was born, and virginity already did not remember having ever had. So you just have to admit that it is the date for the first Once they are dead. And then the same girl killed me at least twice more, and even a cat would take this fact lightly.

months I was now interested in Martha, though not demonstrated, or so I thought. But it happened at that very weekend that the fact became official. I was home on leave from the Thursday before Easter to Easter Monday, I remember, and I did not know how much alcohol would have filled my days those. The fact is that the girls were on vacation, and that meant going out together every night. Of course, until two o'clock. I picked up the ball and not have to waste time on Wednesday evening I took one of those blows as a result of wine which promises to become a teetotaler would fill several editions of the Treccani. I was so collapsed on the back of the machine of Julius and nothing around me gave impulse to my sense organs, when I experienced a moment of madness consciousness. I realized that the void around me had taken human life forms, and hardly realized that the driver's seat was just Giulio, alongside Mark, a friend of ours, while leaning against the open door and chatted Erika Mario. I had not yet clarified how they could be out of the door, as I was sure that the cars themselves falling into an infinite abyss at breakneck speed, when I realized that Mario had to be reached by little, because not translated effortlessly some guttural sounds that emitted in a greeting. Then I flashed an idea, most absurd dream, and I realized that I had read his mind. Guys, I've never been very down to earth. But this time I almost scared myself. And him. I looked at him intently. He had to know, I was sure. So, again I can not explain why, I asked only one thing to say. There was only one thing I wanted him to say, and asked him to put it. Just like that they had a universe with countless galaxies, and not afraid to say that denials are endless as long as someone does not have counted, infinite stars in each of which gave rise to countless star systems. It was all in my head, at that time. The Earth, with its billions of human beings belong to me. All thoughts, dreams and actions that every human being was doing, everything was in my head at that time. Or he could be there. But my thoughts were turned to Martha. And I asked Mario to say what I was thinking. And out of nowhere I hear his voice flowing now very clear and free of the influences guttural than before, which proves to all those galaxies, all stars, planet Earth and mankind. Just what he had said, in spite of the theory of probability. Do you like Martha. I was incredulous. I jumped on the seat of Julius, background. Still have to pay the damage. And I come out of sprint car, hug him and tell him so, that was what I meant. Unbelievable. Then it turns out that Julie and Erika also suspected him, and a stray dog \u200b\u200bwho was passing in the street told me it was obvious before becoming a white and blue balloon, at which point the wine had sent me KO.

had started the weekend longest in history, and I had not started much. On Thursday the girls studied, and so on Friday. I tried to bring me up to date with the university, and carry around my car in his spare time in the evening we met and everything was normal. Until Sunday, when Julie shows up with an sms. I hate texting, only bring news that, for good as they are, are deprived of their value by having to be reported in one hundred and sixty characters. Signature included. I have no idea how to say something in one hundred and sixty characters, but I have developed a truly unique insight. I hate texting, but they are a phenomenon when it comes to send them, along with common abbreviations and all.

That day, however, sms, wants the article because it is a message, you know, I came from Julie, and I felt that was going out for a picnic with Erika and Martha. Now, my home away from home of Julius approximately ten minutes by car, and I had also changed, as I was returning from a wrestling match with blankets. The phone's ringing me had just woken up. But output was four, and I quite liked this idea after all. I will not give useful information to make me go to jail, but that day in seven minutes after receiving the message I was under the house of Julius. I imagine that any camera could photograph the remnants of my tires on the asphalt.

So come in the house of Jules, we jumped into his car and go in a meadow. Two football pitches, her dog that breaks, and sit on a tablecloth. Marta and the other between bites mumbles something incomprehensible about the study of history, and innocently ask her explanations. A normal person does not speak of studying history in a meadow with some friends. I ask if I had misheard. She looks at me and says he wants to take the stories with me, that slang Turin goes something like an invitation to a cultural exchange between their larynx, in favor of a melting pot of oral secretions.

At that point, a leaf falling from a tree you deafened with the noise. I assure you, the silence that fell between us was that it did not seem possible. Probably lasted less than a second, because Martha did not give notice of to have noticed, but in that short time the devil had dug a hole under me, and I would have dropped into my guardian angel if he had not blown up with a cylinder of helium, except then pierce with a needle and let me fly a thousand miles away, a reaction driven by the leakage of gas. At that moment I saw clearly a flying saucer that rotated in my direction, I was sliced \u200b\u200band threw me to the starting position. Beelzebub was gone, but Marta's eyes were still on me. And my Erika and Julie behind her. I managed to say something sensible in a timely manner because they do not suspect anything, and apparently I could, I tried also to explore the question, but she did die with the same naturalness with which she had given birth. It was definitely a sign of disinterest, and this time my disappointment went up so high that they remain stuck in the wings of a plane passing through. The precipitoplano pulled me up before slamming the wings to break free, and I fell backwards, lying in a coffin lowered into a pit underneath a plaque with my name on it. When this is so, you can not admit that you're dead. Rightly moved by my funeral Erika and Julie dragged us out of there, after giving their last respects to my body.

He had got wind of something, Marta, and nobody had said anything. But for the first time he had made a reference to the issue I most cared about, not realizing what it meant to me. Doubts assailed me, but all dreams were quickly gunned down talking to Erika. I did not have a lot more strength after.

Once again the public in late, this time for health problems. Excuse me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment