Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Can I Use To Substitute Waxing Strips

MV

A friend told me today in a phone call, who was killed on 16 January. A pair of gay chat knows five other men organized an evening with them. A few hours after the two feel bad, either, MV, can not do it. Cocaine, alcohol, sex without limits or rules, the usual things to feel alive who should be laughing to death. MV
Well I know him. It was, like me, Montesacro, and frequented the same areas despite the different ages. When I was a teenager he was a child, already recognized in his eyes filtered signs of a restless soul, but apparently impervious to all the help, smart and eager for peace but had difficulty finding. Then I lost track of the news and, until the phone call this morning.
I told you, today, in a class of high school where I was talking about drugs and addiction. I hope that in those guys that no one is laughing will face death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment