Friday, January 21, 2011

Asme 7 Pin Trailer Plug Wiring Diagram



I ask you a question about something that is happened!

Someday ... we had the usual unknown to eat something and drink a few glasses''Vecio Canal.''
I did the photos as usual. Aeneas passes in front of me shooting the photo in the photo and ... UalĂ  Aeneas has no head! Shocked and I think maybe it's better that I stop drinking ... but I'm curious to see the photo to others that I confirm what I saw ... but alcohol can make bad jokes!
The next day about the photo and I realize that I was drunk, but not enough to not see the head of Aeneas, and then tell me that!

Joking aside, here's the question to be voted on:

1) I fuck Aeneas that in reality is an alien

2) Enea is a ghost

3) The head of Aeneas is empty and is a relative of the enemy Krang (brain) of the Ninja Turtles and then has his head in the stomach.

4) E 'was a mistake of the camera (ps: those who vote do not vote is an Alien)

5) Enea is God


(ps: I hope not to offend believers ... I believe in Aeneas!)



Picture of Krang for those who do not know or do not remember


0 comments:

Post a Comment