Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Ga Legal Age Dirt Bike

Youth - Third Chapter

I was saying that the girls had started to go to school, but this was already next to the fact that I had gone back to work. At the time I was as a laborer in the afternoon, trying to use the free time to pursue university studies. To be honest I do not agree that much in such activity, and again I declined embarrassing compliments the inherent difficulty of my choice, but the fact remained that even that little effort involved in the study that I took away the hours in the group undertook its cementation. This, I added a certain resistance to participate with all my strength to the joint activities put me in a disadvantage to others. And so, in a few weeks, which I had created complicity stranger, and which I had to face every time I went out with them. I did not ever account of how, among members of the group, were woven ties superior to simple friendship, and often I used to be taken by surprise by sudden intimacy between my friends, but I did not care that much, I just try to get around in, the rest would follow.

When the girls started school, however, two factors significantly altered: their evenings out were reduced to Friday and Saturday night, returning home at two at the most, while the afternoon is almost completely nullified; Meanwhile, a subtle but autumn was making room for the shoulder, and there was much to hope to run my afternoons carefree and fun.

It happened almost by chance I met Julius in the vicinity of the school attended by them and we decided together to make a detour, as that was roughly hour interval. I knew well that he was seeking employment, a euphemism rather common among those who had nothing to do their time, and that was his habit to visit Erika during the interval. The temptation was great, love it launched. I found myself skipping several hours of courses at university I commit to live these simple ten-minute interval with them, even were that the center of a balanced life. It was not, although I seemed so obvious fact.

was made. My life, now, was launched in the range of ten in the morning, the afternoon's work and various nights out. I have no illusions that part of that change was not due to some interest that matured in me against Martha, but I was not ready yet to make official that interest, not so much what occurred before it reached deep within me as if on the other side of sentimentofono there was something. Weekend after weekend I found myself increasingly linked to parties that I seldom meet but whose sole purpose was gratified by the presence of those girls with whom the passage of time. Evenings I would do well to study better. The pace was more or less constant, I received a phone call, I went to take Marta and Arianna, we met Julie and Erika and went to dance. Shall be recorded Marta at home and Arianna, and stay with Julie and Erika and their quarreling, and we passed the time waiting for the sun comes. Maybe playing tennis ball with someone who in the meantime we had achieved. Now unforgettable, those of soccer tennis.

came the winter and cold, and often quarrel between Julie and Erika made angry, and I continued to live with them the range of lessons, but persisted at the same time to miss the one that tied complicity in a group where, as in terms of time, I was one of the most present. Always felt something deeper I was unable to attend, something the lack of which made me feel a foreign audience. So night after night grew my own doubts, when it was clear that my interest was not that Martha mine. The winter was short in May, when he finally realized what I had sensed for some time now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment