Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Numbers That People But In Their Status

Youth - Third Chapter (2)

I should start by saying that, in addition to the three girls mentioned, there were at least three or four other friends who gravitated to our group. The accounts were soon made, and on average we were to leave me, Julie and a variable number of four to six girls, as if this were not enough, did not even have a driver's license. The cars that resulted in flooding, and often even in full auto. It happened to go out with the machine of Julius, who, having a van, he could afford to carry illegally, a passenger and five people in the trunk. The harsh winter in that situation we did not care, and the fun was only minimally diminished by the pain that caught the camping in the box at every jolt. But we could not hope for anything more, and it was fine.

arrived one evening to go out with my machine. It was yet another fight between Erik and Julius, who once again had finally left, making the presence of Julius incompatible with our evening. I whistled in my ears while I was going to take the other girls in front of their school, where we met regularly, still not fully aware of what would happen. Took one look and told me clearly that I was the only living being driven and they were six girls not to leave the street. There was enough to go home and cancel the evening, wanting to be strong enough. But I've always been a tender heart, and soon we were on our way to the local normal. I, of course, occupy a comfortable driving position with close I do not remember who had sacrificed itself to occupy the place of the co-pilot. The way I drive, that was not the passenger seat, mind you. Then, in the crowded interior mirror, five hours smiling faces for a few hours moaning jerk is that I wished I could avoid all of us end up in trouble or the nearest emergency room. The chaos was final, and the evening, a man of six ladies, does not have an easy life to save her. At two invariably all in bed, and the best memory of those hours is the beer I could drink.

With this state of imbalance, with many girls and only two men, it was clear that something should change. And you can not say that I did not try to do something to avoid collapse. Several times I invited friends to hang out with us, but never with much conviction. After all how many can say they come out in a women's group so closely? No, I thought proudly. And no I still but with sympathy. I studied the situation weekend after weekend, and it seemed increasingly clear that it would not last, despite my hopes.


Yesterday I did not have time to publish, I have now remedied. As mentioned above, however, the first gate post, the oldest of three weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment