Thursday, March 3, 2011

Warts And Cysts On Dogs



This picture was in Lucinico more 2 weeks ago; occasion Marco Merlo (Merlo90 for close friends) has alternated between the two times of the day football.
Let me explain: the first time often was in that position with his head down and think about who knows what, and later the usual shouting and encouraging the team to let off steam.

[Ps: the survey is made in good faith, hoping not to offend the person !!!!]


The survey covers the first part, namely:

What are you thinking Marco Merlo at that time?

1) are the new superhero. I have discovered: MAGNAMON

2) Since I'm attending the Macak I get friend requests on Facebook so many suitors, and I want to elect the King Macak!!

3) With too many cocktails I drink at night and I eat kebab to retrieve my clothes are greased and Viola (Tinky Winky ) of Teletubbise I is not more: how can I win Laa - Laa (yellow) just now beginning Carnival?!

4) A bell does not understand me because they are all mad and alcoholics. I do not even play the Mister and I lose time on Sunday when I could be with my friends Melevisione (Lupo Lucio, Tonio Cartonio Witch and Salamandra).

0 comments:

Post a Comment